Jonathan J. Winn
- Idaho State University - B.A. Political Science, summa cum laude
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law (2012) - J.D., cum laude
Certifications & Achievements
- Nevada Business Magazine, Top Rank Attorney - 2023
- Mountain States Rising Star, Super Lawyers - 2022
- National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame Scholar-Athlete
About Jonathan J. Winn
Jonathan J. Winn joined Claggett & Sykes in 2023 after leaving his position at Nevada’s preeminent insurance defense trial law firm. He has extensive experience litigating car accidents, catastrophic injury, and defective products.
A native of Pocatello, Idaho, Jon attended Idaho State University where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and played varsity football. In 2009, he moved to Las Vegas to attend law school at the UNLV William S. Boyd School of law. While in law school, he was an editor for the Nevada Law Journal, a member of the moot court team, and won CALI Awards for the highest grade in legal writing and property law.
After graduating cum laude from law school, Jon has practiced in the areas of commercial litigation, personal injury, and employment law. In 2023, he was named a Top Rank Attorney by Nevada Business Magazine.
In his spare time, Jon enjoys weightlifting, watching the Vegas Golden Knights, and spending time with his family.