Dr. Sam Colarusso
Dr. Sam D. Colarusso is the Client Advocate at Claggett & Sykes Law Firm, utilizing his over 20 years of experience as a health care provider in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Dr. Colarusso began his undergraduate studies at California State University at Fullerton, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. He received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences, graduating with Honors in 1994. Dr. Colarusso returned to his hometown of Las Vegas in 1995 to start his private practice. He continues to maintain an active license in the State of Nevada.
Dr. Colarusso was appointed by the State of Nevada as a Designated Rating Physician for the Department of Industrial Relations in 1998, performing Permanent Partial Disability Evaluations (PPDs) for injured workers. He is also a Certified Medical Examiner for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation. Dr. Colarusso is Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1994, Board Certified and Licensed by the Nevada Chiropractic Physicians Board, License# B-610, 1995, and Board Certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME), 1998. Professional memberships include, Member of the American Chiropractic Association, Member of Nevada Chiropractic Association, and Member of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Dr. Colarusso was a high school and collegiate All-American in baseball and was drafted by the Philadelphia Phillies. Dr. Colarusso has continued his passion for baseball by coaching youth sports for the past 15 years. Dr. Colarusso also enjoys fishing and cycling.
Dr. Colarusso is married to his wife, Teresa, a special education teacher in the Clark County School District. Dr. Colarusso has three children: Hannah, Sammy, and Dominic. He and his family enjoy travelling throughout the United States to various National Parks to hike and seek adventure.
- California State University at Fullerton, B.A. - Psychology
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Doctorate of Chiropractic, Honors (1994)
Certifications & Achievements
- Certified Medical Examiner for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1994
- Board Certified & Licensed by the Nevada Board of Chiropractic Physicians, License# B-610, 1995
- Board Certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME), 1998
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of Nevada Chiropractic Association
- Member of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners