- UNLV - B.A. Political Science
- UNLV - M.S. Curriculum & Instruction
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law (2015) - J.D.
Certifications & Achievements
- Legal Elite - Nevada Business Magazine, 2018-2021
- Mountain States Rising Stars - Super Lawyers, 2021-2022
Presentation / Publications
- “Settlement Negotiations” - NJA’s Trial Lawyers Boot Camp Webinar, July 2023
- “Med-Legal Case Work-Up: From Sign Up to Settlement” – Elevation of Litigation CLE, August 2023
- Case Selection and Intake - Case Analysis Webinar, 2020
- "Is the Jury the Conscience of the Community." Advocate. 2017.
- "The Importance of Deterrence in Tort Law." Advocate. 2016.
About Christian Augustin
Christian is a partner with Claggett & Sykes Law Firm and oversees the Firm’s pre-litigation department. Christian has been licensed to practice law in Nevada since 2015 and joined Claggett & Sykes Law Firm that same year.
In 2022, Christian was appointed to serve as a Consumer Member of the Chiropractor Physicians’ Board of Nevada. Further, Christian is a member of numerous state and national organizations. Christian is a member of the Nevada Justice Association (NJA), the American Bar Association (ABA), The American Association of Justice (AAJ), the Clark County Bar Association (CCBA), and the National LGBT Bar Association. Christian proudly serves as a member of the NJA’s Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Committee (DEI) and the Civil Litigation Committee during Nevada’s legislative calendar years. In 2017-2018, Christian served as a member of the UNLV Boyd School of Law Alumni Board and chaired the Board’s Governance Committee.
Christian has been named to the Nevada Business Journal’s Legal Elite from 2018-2021 and has been named a 2023, 2022 and 2021 Mountain State’s Rising Star.
In 2003, Christian received his Master of Education - Curriculum & Instruction. From 2003 to 2015, Christian taught high school government and civics at Shadow Ridge High School. In 1999, Christian received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from UNLV and later worked as a Political Analyst in the Community and Government Affair Department for MGM Mirage.
Christian was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. Christian is a proud graduate of the first class of Durango High School. Christian’s greatest passion is coaching. For the past 24 years, Christian has been actively on the sidelines coaching athletes aged 12-19 at Vegas United Volleyball Club. In his free time, Christian enjoys cheering on the Vegas Golden Knights.